A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Length (inches)||21||22 ½||24||25||26 ½|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
- Item may ship separately if ordered with additional merchandise
About the Movement:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.