The iconic ringer t-shirt is back! Once the tee of choice for the rock-n-rollers of the 1950s and 1960s, this modernized, lightweight version is now ready for all you 21st century rebels.
- 100% pre-shrunk combed ring-spun cotton
- Contrast color binding at neck and sleeves
- Double-needle stitched bottom hem
|Body Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||32|
|Body Width (inches)||18||20||22||24||26|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
ABOUT THE MOVEMENT:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.