Our Differences Make Us Stronger Tee by the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement.
A t-shirt worthy of becoming a wardrobe essential: comfortable, form-fitting, and a stylish base for any outfit.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Side seams for a slim fit
• Longer body length
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
*We recommend going one size up for a looser fit.
Also Available in White & Grey.
|Body length (inches)||26 ¼||26 ¾||27 ⅜||28||28 ⅝|
|Body width (inches)||16||16 ¾||17 ¾||18 ¾||19 ¾|
|Sleeve length (inches)||6 ¼||6 ½||6 ¾||7 ¼||7 ½|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
About the Movement:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.