Racism Sucks Tee by the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement
This shirt has a slim and fitted width. It can be worn on its own or layered, make it your yours!
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 10% polyester)
• 32 singles thread weight
• Fabric laundered
• Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
• Longer body length
|Body Length (inches)||19||20||21||23||25|
|Chest width (inches)||11 1/2||12 1/2||13 1/2||15||16 1/2|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
About the Movement:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.