Racism Sucks Baby Onesie by the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement
This comfortable onesie will be a great addition to any baby’s wardrobe, and lap shoulders will make for easier changing. Perfect for gift giving for your favorite fashionable baby.
• 5.0 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1x1 baby rib, heather color is 88% cotton/ 12% polyester
• White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing
|Body Length (inches)||12 ½||13 ½||14 ½||15 ½|
|Body Width (inches)||8 ¾||9 ¾||10 ¾||11 ¾|
|Body Length (cm)||32||34||37||39|
|Body Width (cm)||22||25||27||30|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
About the Movement:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.