Racism Sucks Definition Tee by the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement
Calling all activists and agents for change. Whether your headed to a march, rally, community event or just running a few errands around the city, this high quality t-shirt is ready to rock with you. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Colors available: Black, red, blue and White
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
- Orders are fulfilled 3-7 business days after order is placed.
- Tracking information will be sent via email
- All packages are shipped via USPS
- Item may ship separately if ordered with additional merchandise
About the Movement:
I started the Racism Sucks Fashion Movement in December 2014 with the goal of spreading love and unity around the world. As a singer, songwriter and all around creative person, I feel a personal responsibility to use my creativity in a way that leaves others with a piece of encouragement, inspiration and hope for a brighter future. This simple yet powerful t-shirt is only the beginning. - Tasha LaRae
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we'll be happy to make things right for you.